COVID-19 Update from Edison Electric, Inc.
Our Electricians are still providing residential electrical service.
Our business was built on a foundation of caring – about our community, our clients, our employees, our vendors, and our company. As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus, that foundation of caring means we are committed to taking every precaution possible to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
With this objective in mind, we have implemented several procedures to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19, such as:
- Wash hands frequently. Especially before entering and after leaving a customer’s homes.
- Our Team Members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain a recommended safe distance at all times.
- Each Team Member will wear protective gloves as much as possible
- Wear fresh boot covers when entering your home.
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities.
- Our staff has been advised to keep the minimum safe distance from others.
We are always here to help. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to discuss solutions with you, or reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team.
Your friends at Edison Electric, Inc.