Whether you need an outlet replaced or an electrical panel upgrade, you need an electrician you can trust to perform the work. Call Edison Electric, Inc. a locally owned and operated electrical repair company that’s provided Blaine, MN homeowners with quality residential electrical service since 2007. We are a proud member of the Minnesota Electrical Association and service hundreds of customers each year. When you schedule an appointment with us we promise to provide upfront pricing!
As a privately owned electrical repair company that values every customer, the best compliment we can receive is a recommendation from one satisfied customer to another. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our services!
Edison Electric, Inc. offers complete residential electrical repair and installation services in Blaine, MN. We have thousands of satisfied customers and will be able to efficiently handle all of your electrical needs. Here are some examples of our services:
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Appliance Circuits
- Electrical Panel & Service Upgrades
- Troubleshoot & Repair
- Lighting Design, Installation and Replacement
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Whole House Surge Protection
- GFCI Protection
- AFCI Protection
- Fire & CO2 Alarm
- Home Rewiring Services
- Code Compliance
Why You Need USB Outlets in Your Home
When installing outlets in your home, you might be more concerned about GFCIs and AFCIs and overlook the convenience of adding USB outlets. However, if your home has a lot of devices that need to be charged, installing USB outlets can provide benefits to your household. Some of the advantages can include:
- Prevent electrical risks: Plugging in power strips or multiple plugs into an outlet can pose an electrical safety risk at your home as you overload outlets. Installing a USB outlet lets you have outlets dedicated to charging these devices while other units can power appliances, lamps, and electronics.
- Don’t need to keep adapters: USB charging adapters can easily get lost. With USB outlets you can plug devices directly into the outlet.
- Faster charge: Plugging a device into a laptop or TV can take a long time to charge. Instead, plugging devices directly into a USB outlet can charge the device much faster.
Do you struggle to find a charging station for your electric vehicle? Contact us to learn about our EV charging station installation services to charge your vehicle at home!
Signs You Need Electrical Panel Replacement
Do you have an old or outdated electrical circuit panel? This can create a fire hazard and should be replaced by a licensed electrician who is familiar with Blaine’s electrical requirements. In addition to keeping your home safer, upgrading your panel can allow you to:
- Use more outlets and circuits without overloading your system.
- Forgo other electrical repairs by upgrading your panel.
- Reduce overcrowded outlets by being able to use more.
- Give more power to larger appliances.
Give us a call today to learn more about the potential fire hazards associated with Federal Pacific, Zinsco, and fuse panels and learn about our installation services.