When you need an electrical repair - from a malfunctioning outlet to faulty wiring - you need services as soon as possible. To schedule services in Brooklyn Center, MN with a licensed electrician, call Edison Electric, Inc. Serving the Minneapolis and Saint Paul, MN areas since 2007, we have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau by staying dedicated to homeowners’ needs. When you call us, we provide safe, reliable electrical services you can trust!
A locally-owned company, we build our business on feedback and referrals from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our services!
Flickering lights and loss of power are common reasons for electrical repair services in Brooklyn Center. Since 2007, our No. 1 priority has been solving your electrical problems fast with as little inconvenience as possible. Some of our services include:
- Whole House Surge Protection
- GFCI Protection
- AFCI Protection
- Home Rewiring Services
- Code Compliance
- Electrical Panel & Service Upgrades
- Troubleshoot & Repair
- Lighting Design, Installation and Replacement
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Appliance Circuits
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Fire & CO2 Alarm
How to Keep Your Electrical Outlets Maintained
You need fully functioning outlets in your home to keep your appliances and devices running. To ensure they work properly and safely, it’s important to keep them maintained. Use these tips to help protect your outlets:
- Insert plugs gently into outlets to cut down on the wear and tear.
- Before unplugging appliances or devices, first shut them off.
- Pull by the plug, not the cord, when unplugging an item from an outlet.
- Don’t overload outlets with extension cords, appliances, and multi-way plugs.
To fully ensure the safety of your outlets - and your family - schedule an appointment with an electrician to have him or her inspect the devices to make sure they are functioning properly, are correctly wired, and are safely grounded.
Get Upfront Pricing on Your Electrical Repairs
When making a purchase, wouldn’t you agree that it is important to know how much something costs before you get the bill? We think so. That’s why with Edison Electric, Inc. you will always know the total cost of work before our electrician gets started.
Our service visits are hassle-free. Your licensed electrician will call you on the way to your home, evaluate your electrical needs, and share the detailed total bill with you prior to starting work. We call it upfront pricing. It’s very straightforward and you can rest assured that there will be no surprises later!
Do you smell a burning odor in your home but you’re not sure where it’s coming from? Contact us to schedule an appointment with an electrician!
Common Problems With Circuit Breakers
Is your circuit breaker tripping frequently or showing other signs of malfunctioning? Some common issues that might be causing the problem that an electrician can repair can include:
- Miswired circuits: Bad wiring can cause issues ranging from flickering lights to complete system shutdowns.
- Overloaded circuits: Your house can be at risk for a fire if you are putting too much demand on the circuits.
- Short circuits: Short-circuiting - when a hot wire makes contact with a neutral wire, causing the electrical charge to bypass its normal route -- can lead to burned wires and can cause damage to your electronics or appliances.
- Buzzing noises: These noises act as an alert to make you aware of a wiring problem or an overloaded breaker.