Do you need electrical repairs completed by a licensed electrician before you can sell your home? Perhaps you have some light fixtures you want to replace. Call Edison Electric, Inc. today to schedule an appointment for all of your residential electrical needs! We have been providing quality electrical repairs to Crystal, MN residents since 2007. Let us be your go-to electrician!
Want to know why customers all throughout the Twin Cities trust their electrical work to us? Read our testimonials to find out!
Do point of sale electrical repairs have you flustered? We can handle it! You need an electrician you can depend on for repairing code compliance issues for truth in the sale of housing requirements. Don’t call just anyone - call the professionals at Edison Electric, Inc.! Our other residential services in Crystal, MN include:
- Home Rewiring Services
- Electrical Panel & Service Upgrades
- Electrical Outlets
- Code Compliance
- GFCI Protection
- AFCI Protection
- Appliance Circuits
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Troubleshoot & Repair
- Lighting Design, Installation and Replacement
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Fire & CO2 Alarm
Advantages of Installing AFCI Breakers
AFCI outlets are required in your home to help prevent potential fires and other risks. They can also offer these advantages:
- Detect arc faults before they start a fire.
- Protect the wiring in the event of an arc fault.
- Improve the safety of your home and your family.
Know the Cost Before We Start Your Electrical Repairs
We know you’ll agree - it’s important to know how much a service costs before you decide to buy it. That’s why when you call Edison Electric, Inc. we guarantee you will always know the total cost of work before your technician begins your repairs. During an appointment with us, your licensed, Crystal electrician will call you on the way to your home, evaluate your electrical needs, and share the total bill with you prior to starting work. We know you’ll appreciate this upfront pricing!
Need electrical repairs or installations? Contact us to learn about the services our licensed electricians can provide!
Causes of Common Outlet Issues
A malfunctioning outlet can cause potential risks to your home, including the threat of a fire. To avoid these dangers it’s important to have your units repaired by a professional when there is an issue. Some common problems electricians can repair include:
- Short-circuiting caused by exposed wiring or loose connections.
- Wear and tear caused by aging devices. In this case, an electrician may recommend replacing the outlets.
- Issues caused by faulty installation.
- Overloading caused by plugging too much into a unit.