When you need new light fixtures installed in your home, or if you need major repairs like a circuit breaker replaced, you need professional electrical services. Call Edison Electric, Inc. for services in Lino Lakes, MN. Since 2007, we’ve proudly served the Twin Cities area. We are active members of the Minnesota Electrical Association and Better Business Bureau of Minnesota, and our continued dedication to superior service has earned our company an A+ rating with the BBB. Call us today to schedule services!
Curious as to why your neighbors in the Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN area call us when they need residential electrical repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
Edison Electric, Inc. offers complete residential electrical installation and repair services in Lino Lakes, MN. We are fully insured, bonded, licensed, and trained to handle all of your home electrical needs. Here are some examples of our expert electrical services:
- Electrical Outlets
- Appliance Circuits
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Fire & CO2 Alarm
- Whole House Surge Protection
- GFCI Protection
- AFCI Protection
- Home Rewiring Services
- Code Compliance
- Electrical Panel & Service Upgrades
- Troubleshoot & Repair
- Lighting Design, Installation and Replacement
- L.E.D. Lighting
4 Tips to Extend the Lifespan of Your Electrical Outlets
How many items in your house rely on electricity to function? If you’re like most households, it’s probably a lot! To keep your appliances and devices functioning, you need to keep your outlets working properly. Some tips to keep your outlets working longer are:
- Insert plugs gently into outlets.
- Turn off appliances and devices before unplugging them.
- Pull by the plug, not the cord, when unplugging items.
- Avoid overloading outlets with extension cords, appliances, and multi-way plugs.
Get Upfront Pricing on Your Electrical Repairs
At Edison Electric, Inc. we believe our customers should always know the total cost of repair work before we get started. That’s why when you book an appointment with us we will provide upfront pricing before we start the work. Our process is simple - we send one of our licensed residential electricians to your Lino Lakes home in a vehicle that has all of the items he or she needs to complete the job. Your electrician will thoroughly evaluate your electrical needs and provide you with upfront pricing for each electrical task you want to be completed. If you approve of the cost, we will get started on the work right away!
Are your lights flickering but you’re not sure why? Contact us to schedule an appointment with an electrician.
Why You Need a Professional to Install Your Indoor Lights
Are you trying to replace the light fixtures in your home? Sometimes what seems like a small DIY project can turn into a disaster. Instead, play it safe and leave it to the professionals at Edison Electric, Inc. Our electricians will properly inspect and repair the wiring hiding behind your light fixtures before we install the new light fixture.
Signs Your Circuit Breaker Needs Repairs
Your household relies on electricity to keep your appliances, HVAC units, and other electronics running. To keep everything working as expected, you need a fully functioning circuit breaker. If you notice the following issues you should schedule repairs with an electrician:
- Miswired circuits: This can cause issues ranging from flickering lights to complete system shutdowns.
- Overloaded circuits: Putting too much demand on your circuits can put your house at risk.
- Short circuits: Short-circuiting can cause wires to burn, which can damage your electronics or appliances.
- Buzzing noises: Noises serve as alerts to warn you of an issue with your breaker.