Don’t put your family at risk with faulty wiring, malfunctioning electrical panels, and other electrical issues. Instead, call Edison Electric, Inc. to schedule an appointment with a licensed Roseville, MN electrician. We have been providing home electrical services to Twin Cities residents since 2007, and we are here to serve you! We have earned our online reviews and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau by providing ethical service and quality electrical repairs to homeowners just like you. Give us a call today!
We love hearing from our customers! Read our testimonials to see what your neighbors think of our services!
Edison Electric, Inc. offers fast, professional residential electrical repairs to Roseville MN. Our electricians undergo continuous training and licensing to make sure they are the best at what they do. Our services include:
- Home Rewiring Services
- Code Compliance
- Electrical Panel & Service Upgrades
- Electrical Outlets
- Appliance Circuits
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- GFCI Protection
- AFCI Protection
- Fire & CO2 Alarm
- Troubleshoot & Repair
- Lighting Design, Installation and Replacement
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Whole House Surge Protection
Types of Electrical Outlets
With so many types of electronics and devices that need power, you may need several types of outlets in your home. Some types of units you can install include:
- USB Outlets: These provide a convenient way to charge your phones and tablets without having to use a regular outlet for a prolonged period of time.
- GFCI Outlets: These units are meant to protect you from ground faults, which can cause burns, fires, or electrical shock. These should be installed around water sources.
- AFCI Outlets: These are designed to prevent fires caused by electricity coming out of damaged wiring. These are required to be installed in all bedroom outlets.
- Standard Duplex: These are the standard outlets you typically use throughout your home.
- Decora: This is a long-lasting switch and outlet with a stylish design.
- Twist Lock: These devices have added security features to keep items plugged in correctly.
- Tamper Resistant: These outlets only open if a two-prong plug is evenly inserted into the outlet correctly to prevent objects from being inserted into outlets.
- Remote Controlled: These outlets can be controlled by a device such as a smartphone.
- Half Hot: This unit has one half of the outlet always on, and the other half can be turned on and off as needed.
What to Expect During Electrical Service Visits
When you schedule an appointment with Edison Electric, Inc. we strive to make every visit pleasant and hassle-free. Part of this means providing upfront pricing and clearly communicating the cost of the repairs at the beginning of every service call. During appointments, our process is easy. We send our Roseville electrician to your house in a fully-stocked service vehicle. Our technician will then evaluate your electrical needs and provide you with pricing for each task. After we discuss the pricing and electrical options with you, we help you decide which repairs you would like to complete. Then, we can begin to work immediately!
Contact us to learn about our complete electrical repair and installation services.
Why It’s Important to Have Your Circuit Breakers Professionally Installed
The circuit breakers inside your electrical panel are responsible for making decisions on when to automatically shut off power when problems arise. It is important that circuit breakers are installed properly and maintained yearly to ensure maximum safety. Circuit panel replacement is an investment in your home and should only be performed by a licensed electrician familiar with Roseville electrical requirements. Give us a call today to learn more about the potential fire hazards associated with certain electrical panels installed before the year 1980.
How to Prepare Your House Now for a Home Inspection
You never want to be surprised by the findings of your home inspection. Instead of waiting - and possibly delaying your home sale - take action and proactively make these common home repairs that often show up on inspection reports:
- Make sure your outdoor faucets have backflow preventers to stop contaminated water from entering the water supply.
- Check your smoke alarms to ensure they work, have new batteries, and are in the required locations.
- Look for and repair leaky pipes under sinks and tubs.