Whether you need to upgrade your service panel or install whole-house surge protection, Edison Electric, Inc. can handle the work. A locally owned and operated residential electrical repair business, we’ve provided electrical services to St. Anthony, MN homeowners since 2007. We are a proud member of the Minnesota Electrical Association and we earn the trust of hundreds of new customers each year. Our small company has become known for providing dedicated electrical services that homeowners can trust. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau demonstrates our commitment to business ethics and standards in and around the community. Call us today to schedule an appointment!
The most gratifying compliment we receive is when a customer recommends us to friends and family. Read our testimonials from our St. Anthony, Minnesota customers!
Whether you live in a single-family home, duplex, or a condominium, Edison Electric, Inc. provides expert electrical repair services to all homeowners in St. Anthony. Here are just some of our services:
- Electrical Outlets
- Appliance Circuits
- Electrical Panel & Service Upgrades
- Troubleshoot & Repair
- Lighting Design, Installation and Replacement
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Fire & CO2 Alarm
- Whole House Surge Protection
- GFCI Protection
- AFCI Protection
- Home Rewiring Services
- Code Compliance
How to Extend the Lifespan of Your Outlets
Everyday wear and tear can take a toll on the outlets in your home. To reduce this and to keep your outlets functioning properly, use these tips when using your outlets:
- Insert plugs gently into outlets so as to not wear them out.
- Turn off appliances and devices before unplugging them.
- Pull by the plug, not the cord, when unplugging items. This will help reduce unwanted damage to both the outlet and the cord.
- Avoid plugging extension cords, appliances, and multi-way plugs into the units as they can overload them.
Make These Repairs Before Your Home Inspection
Selling your home can be stressful enough - you don’t need any surprises on your home inspection. To reduce some anxiety, make these repairs before your inspection:
- Check your outdoor faucets to ensure they have backflow preventers. This keeps contaminated water from entering the water supply.
- Test your smoke alarms to ensure they work and have functioning batteries. You should also see how many detectors your city requires to be installed in your home.
- Repair any leaky pipes near sinks and bathtubs.
Is your circuit breaker tripping frequently? Contact us to have an electrician determine the cause and repair it!
Benefits of Dedicated Appliance Circuits
Many of our St. Anthony customers choose to upgrade the appliances in their kitchens to energy-efficient models. During the upgrade process, many are opting to upgrade their range hoods to the ventless microwave combination units to save counter-top space. In most cases, a dedicated 15 amp or 20 amp circuit is needed to properly power the new microwave unit. Our electricians will always find the most cost-effective, efficient solutions for all of your circuit needs.