If you are experiencing electrical problems at your house, don’t procrastinate! Call Edison Electric, Inc. to have one of our electricians investigate the issue. Many electrical problems are due to a poor electrical connection somewhere in the circuit. Our electricians are experts at tracking down problems and making repairs on the spot! When the lights go out, schedule an appointment with us for services in the Minneapolis, MN area. Customers enjoy upfront pricing and expert work done right the first time.
Is your electrical work up-to-code? If you’re not sure, call us to schedule code compliance services.
Common Electrical Issues in Minnesota
Are you experiencing issues with your electrical system, but you’re not sure if you need an electrician to make the repairs? Some of the most common problems we fix in the St. Paul-Minneapolis areas include:
- Flickering lights.
- Warm or hot switches.
- No power or dead outlets.
- Blown fuses or circuit breakers that trip frequently.
If you are experiencing any of these issues -- or if the power company has recommended that you get professional electrical services - call Edison Electric, Inc. to schedule an appointment with our electricians!
Signs You Need Circuit Breaker and Fuse Replacements
Are you frequently blowing fuses or tripping the circuit breakers in your home? It’s not normal to have to replace a fuse or reset a tripped circuit breaker every couple of weeks. If you are, it can indicate that you need a professional to evaluate your electrical system. Our electricians can make recommendations to ensure your home is safer - and eliminate the inconveniences.
Does your backyard need a makeover? Consider adding more lighting. Ask us about our outdoor lighting services.
How We Troubleshoot Your Electrical Issues
When you experience an electrical issue in your home, it’s important to call a professional to investigate the issue to properly diagnose and repair the problem. When you call us, our electricians will perform the following steps to troubleshoot your issues:
- Gather information: Our professionals will perform a complete inspection to examine the system and use our expertise to compare it to a fully functioning system.
- Look at a specific area: Once we have the necessary information we can focus on the specific area that is experiencing issues. Our electricians will evaluate how the specific component works within your home’s entire electrical system.
- Get readings: Our experts then take readings to determine if any of the voltage readings are abnormal. This allows us to pinpoint exactly where the problem is, what’s causing it, and how to fix it.
- Give you the diagnosis: Once the issue has been identified, our experts will give you their diagnosis and discuss options for repairing it.